Curious, the tour guide smoothed out the sheet of paper and, upon realizing its significance, walked it into Hillary Clinton's campaign office. Tomorrow morning, the public will learn who is on Trump's short list for Vice President and what he thinks of each candidate. Although the document contains just the computer-printed list and the handwriting, that handwriting is definitely Trump's.
1. Ted Cruz Not until I see his birth certificate
2. John Boehner Our makeup would clash
3. Marco Rubio Not until I see his birth certificate
4. Ric Santorum I'll pray about it
5. John McCain Not until I see his birth certificate
6. Sarah Palin If I wanted big breasts and an empty head, I'd pick one of my ex-wives
7. Ben Carson Who?
8. Chris Christie If I wanted big breasts and an empty head, I'd pick one of my ex-wives
9. John Kasich Who?
10. FIRST CHOICE: Newt Gingrich Newt led the charge to impeach Bill Clinton while shtupping his third wife before he divorced his second. Or was he shtupping his second wife while married to his first? Either way, my kind of guy.